Work with an Award-Winning team
Raymond Chan Architect, PC has over 30 years of experience in bringing architectural concepts to life. At the core of our creative organization is a team of highly skilled professionals who share our commitment to produce quality projects that cater to our clients needs.
We understand that our success relies heavily on our people. Our team-based approach allows us to take advantage of the strength of each individual, while supporting each one’s points for improvement.
Our team strives for excellence at all times. We constantly encourage our employees by providing them with opportunities to grow and excel as professionals.
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team, please check our job openings below.
If we do not have any open positions available, please do not hesitate to still reach out to us, because we may have an opportunity for you in the team.
- Perform all phases of architectural design under direction of licensed architect
- Research, work on commercial, residential, institutional, and mixed-used projects
- Engage in NYC zoning and building code analysis
- Coordinate with engineers and consultants to integrate different design aspects into unified solutions
- Confer with clients to determine project requirements
- Visualize the project by 3D rendering presentation
- Draft scaled construction documents and support clients in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts
- Conduct on-site observation of work to monitor compliance with contract documents.
- Masters in Architecture
- Minimum of 2 years experience on large-scale, multi-use complexes, cultural & governmental facilities, commercial & residential projects.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, 3d Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledgeable of Rhino and sustainable design initiatives.